Friday 15 February 2013

Oh, I love you

Urban Outfitters 
When checking your online banking and seeing far, far too many "Nandos" and "National Rail" (s) resulting in yourself having a tinie, tiny little cry inside most people would put a hold on shopping. Well, I am unfortunately not most people. I decide to go shopping to cheer myself up. I do not say this proudly. Believe. Me. As you can probably tell from my blog posts so far I'm a tad, some may say obsessed, with ankle boots. And whilst Topshop have my ankle boot heart, there were a pair in Urban Outfitters that I have wanted for absolutely aaaages (yes, they only came out in stores last month. Don't judge me).

So after blagging myself an a-mazing work placement this week- due to start in April- I wanted to give myself a little pat on the back. Me being me, decided to, with no intention of buying them of course (I'm lying),  foolishly go and try them on. Again. For the fifth time. And purchased them. Hurrah for me and my LFW outfit options, not so hurrah for my ever low bank balance and my soul. But, I love them. Plus they will go with absolutely everything, I was able to mentally plan a good six or so outfits just on the drive home-so definitely money well spent, right? Right.

2 comments: