Tuesday 12 February 2013

Oh, ankle boots

It only seemed right to dedicate a post entirely to my beloved, dear friend, the ankle boot. Like I said in my previous post, for me, ankle boots are an all year kind'a thang- come rain or shine, if an outfit doesn't look good with an ankle boot, it ain't happenin'. Over the past few months I have thought of every excuse to buy a new pair "I need comfy ones", "I need those ones because they have studs on", "I need those ones because um, I love them", basically a load of "I needs" when lets face it, I want them (however I can come up with pretty good debate on my half to my boyfriend as to why I would 'need' them. Kudos to me). When Topshop's latest collection of shoes came online, I partially fainted (I kid you not). Their selection of ankle boots are amazing, and I want almost every pair. Here are my Topshop wishlist, *sigh*...

They go with absolutely everything and as I'm not a usual ballet pump or heels kind'a girl, ankle boots are always my go-to shoe for either day or night. If you want ideas on different ways to wear yours, here is a quick little outfit post on how I usually style mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment