Monday, 11 February 2013

Finally.

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the blogging world and am so, so excited to start! I've literally been saying for months that I was going to start up a blog but with endless university assignments, and just generally being an "I'll do it tomorrow" kind'a gal, I just never got around to it. In being an avid follower of blogs such as, What Olivia Did and LoveLifeLoveStyle by the lovely Akesha, I instantly became inspired to finally take the plunge into the scary world of blogging, so a big, huge thanks to you both!

RIGHT. SO, after hours and hours of trying to come up with a witty, generally cool fashion-y related blog title, I unfortunately was drawing a blank time and time again and instead ended up with a scrap page of scribbles. Enters self titled blog. Can't go wrong with your name, right? (she hopes).

I promise to update regularly with fashion finds and general fashion and lifestyle related posts, along with some posts including exciting internships and work experience placements, including one at a certain event you may of heard of, London Fashion Week anyone? Oh, and occasional ramblings, because we all love those kind of posts, eh? 

Enjoy! xo 


2 comments:

  1. Hello my lovely! So sweet of you to mention me :)

    Cannot wait to see your impeccable style captured in a blog <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course!! Thank you lovely, so excited to start!xxxx

    ReplyDelete